Welcome to my blog !

Start Of My New Journey To Regain Crowning Glory

By 4/27/2015 , , , ,

So my new toy (the HairMax LaserComb) finally came in the mail last Tue! I'm so happy that it came earlier than expected and therefore, I can start off my journey to regain my hair earlier!

As I've mentioned in my previous post, this thing is NOT cheap. It cost me a whopping S$451.76 (inclusive of shipping) but I have to use this 3 times a week for 15 minutes each time. I can do that. Plus it's cheaper than Bee Choo or any other salons in the long run.

It comes with 2 AA batteries, which I'm glad because it means that I need not worry about getting a transformer or frying the plug due to the voltage difference between the US and Singapore.

I've used it 3 times this week and it's really painless. It seems a lot more hopeful than some other products, as you can see from some of the reviews on YouTube. I'm currently following Brian Williams who has been reviewing his journey with HairMax for the past year. So he does a vlog every month as an update. I'm waiting patiently for him to finally shave his head so that he can do a proper comparison of his scalp before and after HairMax.

In the meanwhile, what do you use to cover any bald spots up? I recommend Caboki where you can get a bottle of free sample and mind you, it's 1 bottle per HOUSEHOLD. So don't try to put your mother's, father's and sibling's names to get more free bottles. They're smart. They go by the address. It's a fibre so it may get a little messy and when you scratch your head, you'll definitely get black bits under your nails but it's all washable so you need not worry. A makeup artist once recommended spraying the hair with a little hairspray after applying Caboki so that it'll prevent that from happening too much.

As for my visits to Bee Choo, I'll probably go there once a month just to cover up my greys and to get a bit more nutrients into my follicles. I may consider doing a before/after review of HairMax but then I've been crazy busy these days so I'm not sure. Let's see how.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com