Welcome to my blog !

Christmas Nails Design 2 - Deck The Halls

By 12/13/2014 , , , ,


This design actually looks better with a white base rather than a silver base but I JUST wanted to use my silver polish and I realised that metallic colours are really hard to capture with a phone camera. Oh well. Anyway, yours truly hand painted the leaves of the holly with a small brush. It didn't quite turn out the way I had originally wanted them to but I only have my lazy self to blame. I should've washed my brush prior but alas, my laziness caused me to have to use a hardened brush. Oops. Haha. Anyway, this is my 2nd Christmas themed nails for the month of December! Now, what should I do for next week and for the actual Christmas week? I need inspiration babes!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com