Welcome to my blog !

Double Stamped Nails for the week - 14 Jan 2015

By 1/15/2015 , , , ,

First set of nails for the week! I let my nails rest over the first week of 2015 because I haven't really been doing so. For this design, I used Ciate's Pepperminty as the base and for the 1st stamp, I used white nail polish on Konad stamp m60 (criss cross) followed by black nail polish on Konad stamp m74. I carried on the black and white/silver theme onto the glitter accent nail. For the glitter, I used Ciate's Humbug and I really like how it has small black glitter together with larger silver ones.

If you like a different look, you can switch up the base to another pastel colour but keep the stamping colours to white and black. I chose a floral top stamp but you can always layer something else.

If you use a pastel pink as a base, you might want the accent nail to be a full gold glitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com