Welcome to my blog !

Sultry Purple Lace Nails For The Week

By 1/26/2015 , , ,


I finally gave in to temptation and bought OPI's Sheer Tint in purple just so as to try out this design. The base colour of all my nails, except for the ring finger, was done with the Sheer Tint before I did a lace stamp in Plum. Unfortunately, my stamp didn't cooperate with me today and resulted in the very sketchy floral pattern that you see above.

For the accent ring finger, I used OPI's Sand in Gold before topping that off with that blue purple glitter by Ciate. This design is inspired by +elleandish // Janelle 's Sultry Smoky Lace Nails. Hers obviously looks way better than mine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com