Welcome to my blog !

Spring Watercolour Flower Nails For The Week - 6 April 2015

By 4/09/2015 , , , , ,

Decided to get all floral for Easter week (or octave, technically) so I bought a couple of acrylic paints and drew on watercolour flowers onto my nails. This is the 1st time I'm trying this out and I'm quite pleased with the results. I need more paintbrushes though and I do need to thin the paint down a little more.

A lot of YouTube tutorial videos recommend using a brush to soak up the excess water so as to get that watercolour effect. I've found that using a cottonbud gives you the same effect AND you need not resoak your brush into paint for the next flower.

I did my highlight nails in 1 coat of Ciate's Peppermint followed by 1 coat of OPI's What's With The Cattitude. Why did I do this? Well...I wanted to get a Tiffany blue. Anyway, back to the whole nail design. I'm really happy with it and I will get a tinge of sadness next week when it's time to do another design. Nonetheless, it's always fun to have several designs so do stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com