Welcome to my blog !

Coral Nails with Fleur de lis and Lace Stamp Accent

By 6/01/2015 , , , , ,


Decided to go for something like looks simple but involved me taking out several tools. Why?
1. Stamp
2. Stamper
3. Polish spreader thing
4. Cotton bud with nail polish remover to clean stamp
5. Sticker
6. Stick to carefully remove sticker
7. 5 bottles of polishes - Sally Hansen's miracle gel in Coral and Nude and its top coat; white polish and normal top coat

It's really not difficult to do these nails. The hardest part is really the stamping but I think it's overall quite cute! Supposed to last for 2 weeks. I know. I'm getting very busy and tired to change my nail designs every week now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com